Have you registered for the Oxfam Trailwalker in Mumbai yet?
The deadline to register for the 2015 Oxfam Trailwalker in Mumbai is closing in pretty fast.
Is your name amongst the select few who have dared to accept the challenge of walking 100kms in 48 hours?
If not, then what are you waiting for? REGISTER NOW.
125 teams have already registered for the event in Mumbai. Let’s cross the 200-mark this year!
If you have registered, here’s what you should be doing now:
1. Keep the training schedule intact. Walk every day and increase your distance covered
2. Practice hard and eat right. Plan your diet and build your stamina for this endurance challenge
3. Build your team. Train together, get to know the strengths and weaknesses of all your team mates, before starting the 100kms challenge.
Are you close to the 80k target?
Raising funds is an essential part of the Trailwalker challenge. Every team must raise a minimum of Rs 80,000 to be able to walk the trail.
This is a mandatory and non-negotiable. Here you can FIND OUT how Oxfam India will be using the funds raised through Trailwalker.
Highlights so far
1. 125 teams have registered successfully for the Trailwalker in Mumbai
2. Five teams have crossed the one lakh fundraising hurdle in Mumbai
3. HSBC has 25 teams for the Trailwalker in Mumbai
Written by: Oxfam India staffPhoto credit: Oxfam India